Log in if you have an account
|RISD Alum||David Weeks|
Inspired by rocket engines and astrodynamics, the RBW Delta I Pendant is a pleated fabric shade that evokes the precision of a mechanical gear. The fluted texture, based on traditional box pleating techniques, enhances the rich materiality of the fabric while creating attractive ambient and direct light. The rounded octagonal shape propels an otherwise classic lantern shape in to a modern context with a soft edge.A take-off on the three design partners' names (Theo Richardson, Charles Brill and Alexander Williams), RBW is a team that can stand to do a little bragging (although they never would). Established in 2007, Rich Brilliant Willing has achieved amazingly swift and widespread success with their modern lighting, furniture and home accessory designs.
- Designed by RBW in 2011
- Based on traditional box pleating techniques
- Named after the astrodynamic measurement: "Delta-v"
- Black version with opaque gold liner
- White version with translucent liner
- 48" suspension cable
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- Material: Fabric shade with metal support
- Adjustable: Height
- Location Rating: UL Listed
- Certified B Corporation: This company meets verified standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
- Made In USA