Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
1. Fill a stainless steel, aluminum, or enamel pot with just enough water for the fabric to move freely. Turn on medium to high heat.
2. Add the iDye Color Remover soluble packet to water and stir.
3. Add garments and raise temperature.
For cotton and silk: bring temperature to just below a simmer.
For polyester: bring to just a rolling boil.
4. Maintain temperature and stir frequently for 10 to 20 minutes or until color has left as desired.
5. Wash the garment with a mild detergent and dry.
CAUTION! Harmful if swallowed. Contains Thiourea dioxide. Give water or milk if swallowed and call a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.